Hi there! My name is Eric, and I will be the one who will be guiding you through the journey of learning photography for beginners.
Since you stumbled upon this website, I think it’s safe to assume that you are someone who wishes to learn photography, and probably have no experience or probably some informal experience on it. If that’s the case, then you are at the right place!
Before I continue, I would like to first congratulate you because you, unlike a good majority of the population, decided to take action towards your goal. Many have given up before they even started. After all, the hardest step of all is to make the first one, but it’s also the most important one. Give yourself a pat on the back!
the hardest step of all is to make the first one, but it’s also the most important one…
PhotographyForBeginners.co, as the name suggests, is a site that focuses on teaching beginners or people with no experience at all, about photography. Here, you’ll learn a variety of things, such as:
- How to shoot in manual mode. Ever wanted to take photos like the pros do it? They do it using manual mode, and you will learn how to do it too! Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it seems to be.
- Framing and composing your photos. One of the things that make photos look professional and great, is not just using a DSLR or better post processing techniques, but rather, how you frame or compose your photo (don’t worry if you don’t understand what “framing” and “composition” mean, you’ll find out soon enough…)
- Different photography techniques. You’ll get to explore different types of techniques to make your photos more awesome!
Okay Eric! I get it, let’s get straight to the point. Where or how can I start?
How to Get Started
Since you’re here, you’re off to a good start! The #1 thing you must first do is read this article I’ve written on The Ultimate Guide on How to Get Started on Learning Photography for Beginners.
It’s a lengthy read, but it has tons of value in it. I go through the step by step process that you need to take to begin the journey towards learning photography for beginners.
Stay Updated and Get a Little Something Extra…
While you’re still here though, I highly recommend that you signup to my email list so that you can stay up-to-date whenever I make a new blog post. Not only that, you’ll receive exclusive bonus free resources that I won’t be releasing to the general public if you sign up. The email messages will be kept to a minimum. After all, who likes spam? Certainly not me, and I’m sure you don’t either! 🙂
Learning Photography For Beginners
Here’s a list of posts I recommend you read in order if you are lost…
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Learn Photography
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Get Started on Learning Photography for Beginners
- Different Types of Photography (optional)
- How to Buy a Camera for DSLR Photography
- What is the Difference Between Point and Shoot and DSLR Cameras? (optional)
- What are the Different Camera Modes on a Digital Camera?
- to be continued…